There are 3 ways you can contribute money to your account:
1. Set up a contribution from your bank account to your investment account. Just log into your Invisor account and click "Move my money" on the left navigation menu of your dashboard.
- You can set up a 1-time contribution or on-going contributions at regular intervals.
- You can set up a pre-authorized contributions directly on your dashboard.
- Setting up a PAC usually takes about 2 business days to complete.
For more details on setting up a contribution from your dashboard, click here.
2. Process a “Bill Pay” from your banking institution
- To set this up online, go to your bank’s online payments facility and add a new payee:
- Payee: Fidelity Clearing Canada
- Account: Your 8-digit Fidelity Account Number (i.e. F3BXXXXX)
- A Bill Pay usually takes about 1-2 business days to complete.
3. Transfer funds in from an existing investment account at another financial institution
- You can set up a transfer directly on your dashboard.
- Invisor will send you the confirmation to sign and arrange the transfer of funds from your other investment account.
- This process typically takes 2-3 weeks to complete.